Benjamin Moore's Studio Finishes Latex Glaze is designed to add depth to specialty (faux finish) projects. It's outstanding open time allows artists to make interesting, swirling effects over a painted service.
💡 This clear glaze should only be mixed with aura or Regal Select interior paint. It should then only be applied over a dry base coat of Benjamin Moore premium interior paint.
👍 We recommend this latex glaze to someone familiar with faux finish projects.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.