Corotech Waterborne Bonding Primer is a one-component bonding primer that may also is used as a rust-inhibitive universal primer. This product bonds to various ferrous. and non-ferrous metals. The primer can then be top coated with a wide variety of coatings including alkyds, acrylics, epoxies, and urethanes.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.