INSL-X GarageGuard® is a water-based, two-part epoxy engineered for use on garage floors, basement floors, and other horizontal concrete surfaces. After applying correctly, the surface will be durable enough to drive on.
👍 GarageGuard® is great to use on horizontal concrete floors but we recommend you hire a professional to prep and then apply this two-part epoxy since it's such a finicky surface to coat.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.