Ultra Spec® 500 Interior Primer is a quick drying, zero VOCs, contractor grade interior primer. It is a cost-effective primer for professional painting contractors, facility managers, and property managers. After using this primer, most painters will then topcoat it with Ultra Spec® 500 Interior Paint
👍We recommend Ultra Spec 500 Primer for priming retail and commercial space.
Paint Quantity Calculator
1 gallon of paint will cover ~400 sq ft. Whereas 1 quart of paint will cover ~100 sq ft. To get a rough estimate of how much paint you will need, run through these steps:
1. Add together the length of each wall.
2. Multiply the sum of the wall length by the height of the wall to
3. find the total square footage of your room.
4. Subtract 20 square feet for each door and 10 square feet for each window.
5. Multiply that final room square footage number by 2 to get the total square footage for 2 coats of paint.
6. Divide the number by 400 (gallon = 400 sq ft) to determine the number of gallons you need to purchase for 2 coats of paint.